Friday, August 26, 2011

Still so stressed sometimes...

Hello again...I'm not good about writing super often....

So, I am almost 2 months out from the wedding and I'm kinda going nuts with so much to still figure out. I have most of the invites done and just have to take a completed one to the post office to get weighed and then assemble them and send them out in 2 weeks. I have to finish the favors, get all the stuff for the guys bought/ordered and off my list, figure out all the songs for the DJ, and all kinds of other stuff I can't think of right now.

On top of that, my oldest daughter just started a new school yesterday (we moved at the beginning of summer) so I was so worried about how scared she would be and how she would get along since she's only in 2nd grade. But, luckily she has done wonderful! She said she loves it and couldn't wait to go back.

I'm still fighting with myself on my weightloss goals. I did really well and lost my 5% per Weight Watchers and then got lazy again lol I haven't really put anything back on but I can tell the difference in how I feel with what I'm eating. I'm way more bloated when I'm not paying attention to what I'm eating. So, I'm feeling like crap lately.

And then there is other stress here and there. But, all in all, it's nothing I can't handle just not too excited about much at the moment other then getting this wedding planning done so I can enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment